How's life recently? Good? Great. I've been doing lots of thinking.
Is it the human race or Individuals.
Perhaps I should start off with a situation.
"How would you feel if you were waiting for someone keenly but quietly the whole day, and yet reminded the person to get back to you when the person have free time or perhaps once done and yet saw the person online the whole time but nothing for you. By the end of it at around 2 in the morning, the person would just say, 'I'm tired and goodnight.' "
Maybe and maybe one won't see it the way I see it, unless you are in that kind of situation.
I have to say that nobody told me to wait, yes nobody told me to wait, but logically thinking people tend to wait for someone because they have something to share or probably some good news. But who cares what holds you. I've gone through so much. Not once not twice. I don't usually wait for someone to tell them something. It must be important. But who cares.
A stumbled upon a quote today :
"Never tell your problem to anyone.
20% of them does not care and the other 80% just glad you have them"Tanya Bianco
Show some appreciation and a little gratitude would be good. Just having this thoughts to share, be a little, yes just a tiny little bit sensitive to others feelings. Don't be selfish. You won't lose a thing and perhaps you will gain something from it. Some of you may take this as a silly thing or perhaps something ridiculous, everybody have their rights to what they thought of. But hey who knew today just isn't your day.