Saturday, July 7, 2012

Adventure.

Hello.

Hai, it has been a very busy month of June. Lots of tasks need to be completed due to datelines given. Lets put this as a reminder for a while and let me come back to it later.

Last month on the 13th of June it was my birthday. Hee. I am now officially 25 years old.

I bought a very own birthday gift for myself which is the new iPad known as the iPad3..
This is my very first Apple product I own that I've been craving for a very long time.. Yay! I'm so happy.. :D

Let me share with you a glance of it..


Isn't it cool? Yes it is! Hee..

Oh, this is my cake of the year! Lol..


It was delicious but I only ate a slice of it.. Hee..

Let me get back to what I was saying earlier..
Yea, a very busy month as I went to several districts in Sabah alone to get some jobs done..
It was a very tiring visit for me.. 

I was ordered to go site visit just one day before the day I was ordered to..
Preparation? Not much, as I went home from the office, other than pack my bag, I also need to prepare all the scripts for the tasks there in Sabah..

Earliest flight available is only at 0730 and the rest was fully booked.. 
Last minute ticket was never a good idea..


There is no direct flight to some airports in Sabah, due to that I went directly to their International airports and from there I took transit flight to other districts..
Public transport such as taxi is not a good idea because it will cost me RM250 for a 150KM one way trip.. It will cost roughly RM1.70 per kilometer, highly priced taxi's fare..
Nevermind that, I used other alternative such as express bus services as it only cost me RM20 per one way trip, adding to that, snacks are provided.. I save a lot!

It's like an adventure where I have to find places and talk to lots of strangers around in places asking for directions where I have never been before..
As I was a little kid, I remembered about not to talk to strangers as you will never know what they are up to.. In my case i guess it is an exception, lol..

After a long day of traveling I finally arrived at my destination.. Oh and yea, my work starts after office hour and throughout the night..
On the very next morning I need to travel to another district as I was ordered to follow their last minute schedule as per what they think is best for them. Lol..
It happened that I need to do the same thing repeatedly until everything is done and traveled back home to rest.. Lol..

..let me just end that there.

Not a very good ending indeed.. Hee.. I will definitely write another story in another new post.. Till then..

C'est ça.. Au revoir!

No comments: