Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Singapore.

Hello.

Hey there. Singapore. Hello. I went there last fortnight to watch Formula 1 Grand Prix. It was a great day to describe and undeniably tired by the end of the day. Let me share this experience i had.

A week before i went to Singapore i renewed my passport, it took me an hour maximum for it to be ready. Oh i never knew it could be that fast. Oh and yea i used a kiosk to renew my passport, yea you got that right, a kiosk, you don't need to fill up any form or wait for any queue number to be called. It was fun and easy to use.

On that weekend i went to Singapore by bus from Larkin Sentral.

I went through all the checking at the customs and yeah i arrived in Singapore and walk to Raffles City at Marina Bay to collect the pass that is needed to enter the walkabout zone.


We entered the zone and there are lots of people from all over the world that came to Singapore just to watch F1. I could not get a better view to stand and shoot good photos, anybody that came early already conquered the best view spot. Let me share some shots taken from a non F1 category car race that afternoon.


 

 Oh the weather helps a lot that day, it's not so hot and it's breezy. Liked the weather so much. Hee. Let me share some views at the circuit.

Merchandise Booth



Circuit View


 Cars!


A cruise liner on top of 3 skyscrapers


This is what happened when you are so passionate about photography.

Oh apart from all of this there is something I'm so happy about, it's Linkin Park! they've come to Singapore to put on a concert after the race. Oh my, it was so cool, all of their performance were great. Aaaahh! I could not ask for a better show from them, their live performance is so much better than hear it from a mp3 player. Hee. So apparently the ticket for F1 is actually 2 in 1. Yay! Linkin Park! :D I did not get any clear shots of Chester Bennigton or Mike Shinoda, because the spot i was standing was like 400 meters away from the stage. All i can do is watched them from the big screen. Let me share a video i found on YouTube, enjoy!


Linkin Park - Waiting For The End at Singapore Formula 1 GP 2011

That's all for today, sorry i only shared a few of the photos I've taken. Hope you had a great day. Take care.

2 comments:

sora. said...

The view of Marina Bay hotel at night is so amazing! And most of your photos turned out really good too. :) I've never been to Singapore before, but I hope someday I will. Btw, you are so lucky able to watch Linkin Park performing live. Lucky boy. ;)

aymansyarif said...

Hee. I'm so lucky alright! Thanks!
You should go to Singapore one day, it would be a great experience. :)
Btw, Thanks for your compliments too! :D