Saturday, October 1, 2011

Magic.

Hello.

Let me share a story of a screwdriver. Have you ever heard of a magic screwdriver? Hee. Once there is a very close friend of mine who actually gave that name as 'Magic Screwdriver'. My friend borrowed my screwdriver to check on some problem encountered on a workstation. After done with all the checking it happened that my friend had dismantled everything and felt discouraged of not having to get the things fix.

Apart from all of that my friend found out something else, something interesting, due to the discouragement my friend played with the screws using the screwdriver. All the screws stick to the screwdriver and try to stack it up one by one. Hee. The screwdriver is actually named as 'Magnetic Screwdriver'. As you can see from the link i just shared, the front tip of the screwdriver is where the magnet is.

Magnetic screwdriver is actually something that is very useful if I'd say, because it helps not to lose the screws u just loosen, it will stick to the screwdriver or u can easily get the missing screws in hard to reach area. It is not that expensive anymore, knowing that you can get it in any hardware stores by now.

Hee, i'll never forget these little memories, it's priceless. Oh friend, how are you? It's been a while.

No comments: