Monday, October 24, 2011

Graduation.

Hello.

Haaai! It has been a very busy fortnight. Phew. Glad that everything went well. Yay! How is everyone been doing over there? I hope everything went well too. Goody!

Graduation?! Yes! Graduation. Happiness. It's been a week since my graduation day, it's on the 16 October 2011, approximately 8 days from that big day. Hee. Let me share with you this story I've been wanting to write.

Collection day for academic robe and mortarboard. Came there early in the morning with excitement. Meeting former classmates, friends and saw lots of familiar faces I'd known for the past three years I'm there. Hee. The funny thing on that day was, i don't even know how to measure what size i should be choosing, Aha. There is a fitting section where you can actually try the size on before you can actually get your academic robe and mortarboard. Luckily there's a person in charge there told me that no matter what size you pick you must make sure that the length is long enough and not to worry about the size because you'll be wearing a suit on that day. So the size that i picked for the academic robe was XL and the length was perfect, and size M for the mortarboard. To whom that knew me very well, I never wear XL in my entire life before because I am a size M person. Aha.

Rehearsal day! It was on the 14 October 2011. I took a leave on that day. Aaaah! The feeling of having a day off from work. Yay! Happiness. It was early in the morning, i came there a bit late, just a little bit late, alrite alrite, its around 30 minutes late, Aha. I went to the hall without knowing what to do. I entered the hall and look for signs, it's like looking for the right path. Hee. Then i heard someone talking about registration at the back of the hall, so i just went there without knowing am i doing the right thing, Aha. Don't ask. :P At the back of the hall they ask for an ID they provided earlier, luckily i brought them, i don't even know that i should have brought them with me on that day. Phew. That was a relieved. After the registration i went back inside then i saw someone very very very familiar to me, Yay! Although I am a little bit surprised and yes I'm so happy. Automatically i became a tourist guide and showed the way to the registration counter. Aha. That rehearsal went very well and yes what is a day off from work if you went back straight home after that right? Aha. After the rehearsal a group of us went to the college and had a pre-convo photo session. Yay!.

Let me share some photos during that day.
*Guys i hope you don't mind me sharing some of your photos in my post without any of your permission. Anybody in this photos feels like i need to remove it please tell me so without any hesitation.*





The big day! Yay! It is like a very big gathering of all the people that have been waiting for that day after 11 months of completing their studies. Fewwit! I woke up early in the morning with intense feelings of excitement and making sure that i don't left anything that is important behind especially my ID card and my academic robe of course. Hee. Arrived at destination, need to park the car somewhere far and shuttle bus to the hall is provided. When we are in the hall, after the speeches, then came the moment of truth. Aha. But yea, i was so sleepy at that time waiting for my turn, rows after rows and rows and rows and rows for my name to be called. For my course it is almost at last part of the ceremony. It was a very long wait. Aha. But apart from all the waiting, it's worth it! Yay me! :D

I got two bouquet of flowers!



This is me holding one of it.


Hee. I am officially one of a Degree holder, Bachelor of Computer Science majoring in Systems and Networking with Honours. It is a very memorable day for me. I've been waiting for it 11 months and yea its has been a great day.

CONGRATULATION! to everyone who received it. :D

2 comments:

sora. said...

Congratulation! :)

aymansyarif said...

Thank you sora! :D