Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baked. Cooked. Frozen. Not sure.

Hello.

Haaaai. It's been days since i wrote about my graduation day. Weet weet. I'm back with new story of course. 

Let me let me let me pleeeeeease! Can't wait to write about it. "Okay okay aymansyarif tell us what you've got". Yay! Aha. Guys, i don't know exactly what is it called but i made something so delicious. Hee I think it's baked but ..... Aha, not important! :D

It's a home made Kek Batik by me! A frozen one! I can't believe myself either. Hee. To whom who knew me very well i never baked something or anything in my entire life before. Yay me! Aha. So that is why I blog about it. I'm not bragging about it of course not. Just sharing my experience and joy. Shall we?

Let me tell you in detail the ingredients i use to make it happen. Hee.

1. An Egg (From any brand in the market)
2. A mug of Milo (Can also use Cadbury Chocolate Powder)
3. Half of Butter (I use Buttercup)
4. A mug of Plain Water
5. Unmeasured amount of Marie Biscuits.
6. Half mug of Sugar (It's either coarse of fine it doesn't matter)
7. Loyang.

Now we've got our ingredients, let me tell you what i did afterwards.

First thing first, i get the ingredients ready and can be easily reach by hand. This is how i do it.

I take the Marie biscuits and break it in two or four, i don't know exactly the amount that is needed, it actually depends on you. 

Secondly, i mix the egg with a mug of plain water, please use the same mug throughout the process because the measurements I've made is based on the same mug. Mix it thru until it is well mixed. If you have a cooking filter you could filter what you have mixed just now to make it finer, but if you don't have it, it's ok you can proceed without it.

Next, please pay some attention here because, I've made a mistake here once. I made a mistake by heating up a saucepan before i put in half butter inside the saucepan, it burned the butter right after i put it in the saucepan and that will ruin the taste later on. So i need to redo everything by cleaning the burned butter inside the saucepan and do it once more. Ok, here i found out what I should have done earlier. Put half the butter in the saucepan before heating up the saucepan, then heat it with the lowest heat there is. Make sure the butter fully melt without burning it. There goes my half butter, half of it burned. Aha. I'm a newbie, please bear with me. :D

Next, after the butter have totally melt, now pour the egg you mixed just now into the saucepan, and mix it through until it is well mixed. Make sure it is well mixed before moving to the next one. Now take the same mug with Milo filled inside it. Make sure the mug is full. After that pour it into the saucepan and mix it through until it is well mixed. Again, take the same mug but now sugar filled inside it. This time only fill half of the mug with sugar, and again pour it in the saucepan and mix it through until it is well mixed.

Almost done, a little bit more, hang in there. Alrite. Remember the Marie Biscuits just now? Yes it's time for it to be in the saucepan. Yay! Pour it in the saucepan and mix them, make sure it is well mixed.

Now, please have your 'Loyang' ready and then pour everything from the saucepan to the loyang. Make sure that the Marie biscuits is spread evenly on the loyang. Yay! the final stage of the Kek Batik process, put it inside a freezer and wait for it to get frozen. :D

Tadaaa!~ A delicious yet tasty frozen Kek Batik! :D

Make sure you serve the Kek Batik frozen and not otherwise. Try this, after a long tiring day at work, went home, cut a BIG slice of Kek Batik, then seat on a very comfy couch or sofa in front of a TV, eat it, taste it, feel it, oh my i can tell you that even if the TV is on, your eyes will be shut tide just to enjoy the taste of the lovely Kek Batik you have made. Hee. The taste is more like an ice cream. My first ever super cool home made ice cream. :D

Enjoy. That is all for now. Weet weet. ^_^

3 comments:

Pinat said...

Org pandan indah ckp,wat la delivery ke cni..hahaha :p

noya said...

Sblm sampai kat org pandan indah, kene singgah kat org bandar kinrara dulu... hehehe :P

aymansyarif said...

Hee. Lambat. Abes da. ^_^