Monday, October 3, 2011

Coin.Laundry.

Hello.

Coins! When i was a little boy i started to collect One Ringgit coins, it was gold in color, eventhough the value is only RM1 it feels like i have real gold coins. I was a kid. Hee. I kept it safe somewhere and it is still shiny. I also collect those early version of One Ringgit coins where the size of the coin is larger than the size of a 50cent. It has different designs of pattern but with the same value.

I have this habit of not using coins to pay for something. For example, i went to a restroom, per entry it will cost me 20cents, i don't have any small change, and at that moment the smallest notes i have is RM1, i will get a change of 80cents in return, i will not use it, instead i will keep it somewhere, for example in my car where there is a coin drawer. I will fill it until it is full. By the time it is full, that is where the best part is, because that is where i will transfer every little coins i have into my so called 'Kitty Bank'. I have this mind set when i was in primary school, saying that i need to save atleast 10cent each day. If i have more, the happier the cat will be.

One of my Happy Cat.

I also collect 1cent and 5cent. Even if it is 1cent, it will still be counted. Hee. It is so heavy and there will be more. Can you guess how much that Happy Cat would cost by now? Hee. Let me keep that as a secret. Oh coins.

3 comments:

Pinat said...

position cat ni mcm tgh nyanyi lagu negara ku.. hihihi :p

aymansyarif said...

Hee. A'ahla, dia berdiri tegak tgn kat sisi, anak mate pandang ke atas mcm tgh tgk bendera :P

Unknown said...

its a better idea to use modern techniques for washing clothes which is used by the Mr Dobi Laundry Services.Laundry Services in Singapore.