Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kina Grannis

Hello.

I went to Kina Grannis's concert live in Bentley Auditorium, Kuala Lumpur on the 13th March 2012. It was exciting and so much fun.


That is my ticket. Hee. I came a little early that day to collect the ticket and i was the earliest 50. In that case I attained a wristband that allow me to meet and greet Kina Grannis after her show. I was so happy. Yay! :D

Here are some photos of Kina Grannis singing on the stage


This is the album cover autographed by Kina Grannis when i got the chance to meet her after the show. But this album cover is not mine, it's for my dear friend's sister.



Kina Grannis is so real. Hee. I never knew i could meet her and see her sing live other than youtube. She was amazing.

I recorded videos of her singing that day, this is one of it. Enjoy. :)

 
Kina Grannis - In Your Arms (Live at Bentley Audtorium, KL Malaysia)

No comments: